This is an introductory, 1h15, recorded webinar workshop for those interested in the academic research that supports the use of trauma-sensitive yoga. In this workshop, we dive into what makes it unique, why it works and the reasons it is fast-becoming a popular option for trauma survivors globally. NB: all my email subscribers receive 5% off their first order, claim yours here: https://candiceclark.co.za/shop/
Testimonials about this workshop:
- “I loved how it was short and to the point, very easy to follow. But also very detailed and evidence based and relatable.”
- “I enjoyed the examples from your clinical practice – about symptoms and treatment modalities.”
- “You present ideas very clearly.”
- “Thank you for sharing your knowledge – super informative!”
By purchasing this recorded webinar workshop you are agreeing to the following terms:
- Purchasing this webinar workshop provides you with 8 weeks access to view the recording.
- This product is not eligible for refund.
- This recorded webinar workshop is for your individual personal use, and copying, distributing or otherwise sharing the recording is not permitted.
If you’d like a certificate of completion (for CPD points application or otherwise), please pop me an email here: https://candiceclark.co.za/contact/