About the guest expert series:
In this mindfully curated guest expert series, we will be bringing a group of incredibly experienced practitioners to share their expertise on healing trauma through yoga. They each have areas of speciality and unique insights into these areas, that we believe will profoundly impact the lives of the trauma survivors that attend their sessions. As well as the practitioners that work in these areas or are aspiring to specialise in these areas.
Session 1: the deeper healing mechanisms of yoga for trauma, with Candice Clark
Session 2: Healing trauma through yoga: trauma-sensitive restorative practices, with Carla Collins
Session 3: Healing trauma through yoga: sexual and domestic violence, with Kris Silvestry
Session 4: Healing trauma through yoga: school settings, with Tori Albright
Session 5: Healing trauma through yoga: miscarriage & pregnancy loss, with Candice Clark
Session 6: Healing trauma through yoga: children and teens, with Michelle Fury
Session 7: Healing trauma through yoga: an experience of trauma-sensitive restorative practices, with Carla Collins
Session 8: Healing trauma through yoga: neurodiversity and anxiety, with Yael Sunshine
This is a course for all yoga teachers, mental health professionals, as well as the simply curious are welcome to join us. Beginners welcome! NB: all my email subscribers receive 5% off their first order, claim yours here: https://candiceclark.co.za/shop/
Testimonials about this series:
- “I most enjoyed the variety of topics and how much each guest expert cared about the subject they discussed.”
- “You Candice! Your energy and kind heart. It takes whatever the experts have to offer to another level. Gives them credibility. There is just so much info out there. It can become quite overwhelming.”
- “I really enjoyed all the guest speakers. I loved the restorative practice we did with Carla, the timing was perfect as I was feeling frazzled by work, life, exhaustion. The talk on trauma and miscarriages /lost pregnancy was also very relevant for me. It helped me recognize my own trauma around my pregnancy losses.”
- “I deal with anxiety and related issues daily in my work. The discussion was so insightful and inspiring.”
- “Every session was packed with insights and information that really interested me. Michelle Fury’s session stood out for me. Working with children and teens myself, I found her topic exciting and really increased my passion for children and their families.”
Purchase this product to receive 8 weeks access to all the recordings PLUS an attendance certificate (should you require it for CPD application purposes or otherwise)! Once purchased you will receive a personal details form (including liability waiver) that you’ll need to complete to receive access.
About your host:
Cands is a licensed counsellor and yoga therapist that that specialises in trauma and mental health. She has worked with numerous individuals and on group therapy programs in South Africa and internationally, supporting the recovery from psychological trauma. Through these professional experiences and advanced academic training, Cands has in-depth knowledge of trauma, trauma recovery theory and just how nervous system informed approaches can powerfully support trauma recovery. She can’t wait to teach you what she knows, and support you on your learning journey!
Ts & Cs:
By purchasing this you are agreeing to the following terms.
- These recordings are for your individual personal use, and therefore copying, distribution or otherwise sharing of the recordings are not permitted.
- The recordings are only available for 8 weeks.
- Please mail us once completed for a copy of your attendance certificate.
- No refund or credit note is provided if you exit the series or do not attend or complete the series.