About the course:
This is a 3 hour online course designed to provide an introduction to trauma, where it may show up in the body and foundational trauma-sensitive yoga tools for tension release.
We will learn about the key elements of trauma, trauma recovery theory, where trauma appears to commonly show up in the physical bodies of trauma survivors and the trauma-sensitive yoga tools that can support release. This is a course for trauma survivors and yoga students of any level, who would like to deepen their knowledge in this area. Beginners in yoga are welcome! It is both an educational and practically personal course. NB: all my email subscribers receive 5% off their first order, claim yours here: https://candiceclark.co.za/shop/
Testimonials about this course:
- “I loved Cands’ deep scientific and practical knowledge.”
- “I enjoyed the breakdown of where trauma is held in the body. Very interesting.”
- “It was practical and informative. Not just theory. I took away skills that I can use in my own life.”
- “It provided me with new ideas to implement into my psychotherapy practice, with clients.”
- “I really enjoyed the way Cands teaches. I found the course very easy to understand and it was interesting throughout.”
- “You are amazing! Thank you for presenting such a great course!”
We will be moving gently, carefully and there is no expectation for you to partake in every movement. Trauma recovery is also choosing what feels most nourishing to you. You are more than welcome to opt out at any stage, and simply observe. Purchase this course to receive 8 weeks access to the recordings PLUS a free mini-manual and attendance certificate (should you require it for CPD application purposes or otherwise)! Once purchased you will receive a personal details form (including liability waiver) that you’ll need to complete to receive access.
About your host:
Cands is a licensed counsellor and yoga therapist that specializes in trauma and mental health. She has worked with many, many individuals one on one and in group therapy programs looking to recover from traumatic experiences and post-traumatic stress. Through these professional experiences and advanced academic training, Cands has in-depth knowledge of trauma, trauma recovery theory and just how yoga can powerfully support trauma recovery. She can’t wait to teach you what she knows, and support you on your healing journey!
Ts & Cs:
By purchasing this course you are agreeing to the following terms.
- This course is for your individual personal use, and therefore copying, distribution or otherwise sharing of the recordings are not permitted.
- The recordings are only available for 8 weeks.
- Please mail us once completed for a copy of your attendance certificate.
- No refund or credit note is provided if you exit the course or do not attend or complete the course.