About the course:
This is a 4 week trauma-sensitive yoga class course designed to support you in your trauma recovery journey.
In this 4 week yoga class course, we will learn about the key elements trauma, trauma recovery and ow our yoga practice can support us in our healing journey.This will be done via 4 x 1 hour yoga classes and 2 x 1 hour theory classes with a clear therapeutic focus and related educational content. This is a course for yoga practitioners of any level. It is both an educational and practically personal course. Beginners in yoga are welcome! NB: all my email subscribers receive 5% off their first order, claim yours here: https://candiceclark.co.za/shop/
Testimonials about previous yoga class courses:
- “Cands energy and compassion, oh and valuable insights. So knowledgeable!”
- “I really enjoyed the gentle slow approach.”
- “This helped me see how in my head I was, it made me realise that I have not processed half the trauma I have been through because we’re always told to just carry on. I also have a much better understanding of how trauma has physical effects and not just psychological – my chronic health conditions make a lot of sense now!”
- “This yoga class course supported me in reconnecting with my inner child and helping her heal from childhood trauma.”
- “Candice’s vulnerability and commitment to us.”
We will be moving gently, carefully and there is no expectation for you to partake in every movement. A healing journey is also choosing what feels most nourishing to you. You are more than welcome to opt out at any stage, and simply observe. Purchase this specific product to receive the recordings access (8 weeks). Once booked you will receive a personal details form (including liability waiver) that you’ll need to complete to attend.
About your host:
Cands is a licensed counsellor and yoga therapist that specializes in trauma and mental health. She has worked with many individuals one on one and in group therapy programs focused on mental health and psychological trauma recovery. Through these professional experiences and advanced academic training, Cands has in-depth knowledge of trauma, trauma recovery theory, mental health and just how yoga can powerfully support mental wellbeing. She can’t wait to teach you what she knows, and support you on your healing journey!
Ts & Cs:
By purchasing this course you are agreeing to the following terms.
- This course is for your individual personal use, and therefore copying, distribution or otherwise sharing of the recordings are not permitted.
- The recordings are only available for 8 weeks from date of purchase.
- Refunds or exchanges are not permitted once purchased.