This is a 5 hour, online short course on the core components of trauma-sensitive breathwork and mindfulness. Breathwork and mindful meditation can provide wonderful benefits to trauma-survivors when facilitated in a trauma-sensitive way. Trauma can significantly disrupt the ability to experience present moment safety, and this can mean that internal orientation common in breathwork and mindful meditation can feel overwhelming, inaccessible and possibly re-traumatising for trauma survivors. In this short course, we are going to be exploring trauma theory and the proven practices that inform trauma-sensitive breathwork and mindfulness – ultimately ensuring that we effectively support trauma survivors (or ourselves) on a trauma recovery journey. You will leave the course with a greatly improved theoretical foundation of trauma and working with trauma survivors in somatic practices, as well as practical, trauma-sensitive breathwork and mindfulness tools that you can start using right away.
NB: all my email subscribers receive 5% off their first order, claim yours here: https://candiceclark.co.za/shop/
RSVP: Purchase this course to receive access to the online course. Once booked you will receive a personal details form (including liability waiver) that you’ll need to complete to attend. You’ll then receive links to the 3 x recorded theory sessions and training manual.
Testimonials about this course:
- “I most enjoyed the practical application of tools that is so simple!”
- “One thing I loved is learning and understanding how trauma affects the body and how to manage it.”
- “I’d love others to know all the new techniques I’ve learnt to help with trauma.”
- “The immediate, practical application is powerful!”
About your host:
Cands is a licensed counselor and yoga therapist that specializes in trauma. She has worked with many, many individuals one on one and in group therapy programs looking to recover from traumatic experiences and post-traumatic stress. Through these professional experiences and advanced academic training, Cands has in-depth knowledge of trauma, trauma recovery theory and just how breathwork, mindful meditation and therapeutic movement can powerfully support trauma recovery. She can’t wait to teach you what she knows, and support you on your learning journey!
Ts & Cs:
By purchasing this course you are agreeing to the following terms.
- This workshop is for your individual personal use, and therefore copying, distribution or otherwise sharing of the recordings are not permitted.
- The recordings are only available for the duration of the course (8 weeks).
- This product is not eligible for refund.
- All components (attendance of all 3 sessions via recording within 8 weeks) need to be completed by the course end date for you to graduate successfully, and receive your course completion certificate. Please reach out to us once completed for your certificate.