About the course:
This is a 2 week yoga class course designed to provide an introduction to trauma-sensitive yoga for trauma survivors. Trauma-sensitive yoga is proven in academic research and anecdotal evidence to be a highly effective support to those on a trauma-recovery journey.
In this 2 week yoga class course, we will learn about the key elements of trauma, trauma recovery theory and the foundational elements of trauma-sensitive yoga. This is a course for trauma survivors and yoga students of any level, who would like to try trauma-sensitive yoga as a support their healing journey. Beginners in yoga are welcome! It is both an educational and practically personal course. NB: all my email subscribers receive 5% off their first order, claim yours here: https://candiceclark.co.za/shop/
Testimonials about this course:
- “I most enjoyed exploring a new modality with such gentle instruction.”
- “This course increased my awareness to be more present using the grounding tools.”
- “It highlighted to me that elements of my physical experience could be related to experiences and emotions that I have not fully integrated or processed, and showed me the work I still need to do. I left me feeling hopeful that a new avenue of exploration might provide me some relief from the challenges I’m facing physically.”
- “It’s a good taster of what trauma yoga offers – definitely left wanting more!”
We will be moving gently, carefully and there is no expectation for you to partake in every movement. Trauma recovery is also choosing what feels most nourishing to you. You are more than welcome to opt out at any stage, and simply observe. Purchase this course to receive 8 weeks access to the recordings. Once purchased you will receive a personal details form (including liability waiver) that you’ll need to complete to receive access.
About your host:
Cands is a licensed counsellor and yoga therapist that specializes in trauma and mental health. She has worked with many, many individuals one on one and in group therapy programs looking to recover from traumatic experiences and post-traumatic stress. Through these professional experiences and advanced academic training, Cands has in-depth knowledge of trauma, trauma recovery theory and just how yoga can powerfully support trauma recovery. She can’t wait to teach you what she knows, and support you on your healing journey!
Ts & Cs:
By purchasing this course you are agreeing to the following terms.
- This course is for your individual personal use, and therefore copying, distribution or otherwise sharing of the recordings are not permitted.
- The recordings are only available for 8 weeks.
- No refund or credit note is provided if you exit the course or do not attend or complete the course.