About the course:
This is a 2 hour, online webinar workshop where we will be providing managers and HR professionals with an introduction to trauma, trauma responses and the most effective containment and support techniques for employees that have experienced trauma. You will leave this training with new knowledge and tools that you can use in your professional role right away.
It is very normal for managers and HR professionals to be unsure what to do or how to support an employee that has or is experiencing a traumatic event. Many want to do what is in the best interests for the employee, while not becoming overwhelmed by it themselves. Feeling overwhelmed and uncertain in handling traumatic events in the workplace can be incredibly draining, and where it is an ongoing nature of the role or business without skills developed in this area, it van lead to preventable in managers and HR professionals.
This is a training for all managers and HR professionals, as well as the simply curious are welcome to join us. Beginners welcome! NB: all my email subscribers receive 5% off their first order, claim yours here: https://candiceclark.co.za/shop/
Testimonials about this webinar workshop:
- “The workshop was very informative and it gave practical responses to assist with trauma counseling.”
- “Very informative and will be able to be applied easily.”
- “I most enjoyed how the technical/complicated concepts were broken down to a basic level when explained.”
- “This was amazing, thank you!”
- “It was so descriptive and interactive.”
Purchase this workshop to receive 8 weeks access to the recording PLUS an attendance certificate (should you require it for CPD application purposes or otherwise)! Once purchased you will receive a personal details form (including liability waiver) that you’ll need to complete to receive access.
About your host:
Cands is a licensed counsellor and yoga therapist that that specialises in trauma and mental health. She has worked with numerous individuals and on group therapy programs in South Africa and internationally, supporting the recovery from psychological trauma. She has successfully worked with HR professionals and managers within a variety of organisations, in better understanding how to most effectively supporting employees that have been impacted by trauma. Through these professional experiences and advanced academic training, Cands has in-depth knowledge of trauma, trauma recovery theory and just how nervous system informed approaches can powerfully support trauma recovery. She can’t wait to teach you what she knows, and support you on your learning journey!
Ts & Cs:
By purchasing this you are agreeing to the following terms.
- This webinar workshop is for your individual personal use, and therefore copying, distribution or otherwise sharing of the recording is not permitted.
- The recording is only available for 8 weeks.
- Please mail us once completed for a copy of your attendance certificate.
- No refund or credit note is provided if you exit the course or do not attend or complete the course.