This is an introductory, 1h30, recorded webinar workshop for those interested in how we can be of best support to loved ones, colleagues, friends and others that have experienced trauma. In this workshop, we dive into trauma and trauma recovery theory, the support trauma survivors require, and how we can be trauma-informed in working with trauma survivors and powerfully contribute to their healing journey. We also share several, practical, trauma-informed tools that you will be able to use right away. NB: all my email subscribers receive 5% off their first order, claim yours here: https://candiceclark.co.za/shop/
Testimonials about this workshop:
- “It increased the knowledge that I already have about trauma. What stood out for me was how to support people who experience trauma.”
- “Thorough & compassionate delivery.”
- “A very practical and inclusive approach. I took away practical skills I can use straight away!”
- “The friendly approach made it easy to understand”.
- “Positive, uplifting and inspirational.”
- “Concepts were explained in simple terms and easy to understand and follow.”
- “Candice has such a nice, hands-on but still sensitive approach to moving forward post-trauma, it’s really lovely.”
- “She throughly explained how to actively support trauma survivors even as a friend or family member.”
By purchasing this recorded webinar workshop you are agreeing to the following terms:
- Purchasing this webinar workshop provides you with 8 weeks access to view the recording.
- This product is not eligible for refund.
- This recorded webinar workshop is for your individual personal use, and copying, distributing or otherwise sharing the recording is not permitted.
If you’d like a certificate of completion (for CPD points application or otherwise), please pop me an email here: https://candiceclark.co.za/contact/