About the course:
This is a 2 hour, online webinar workshop designed to provide you with the insight and skills needed to launch your private counselling practice. If you are drawn to counselling, and feel your heart pulling you closer to supporting others through tough chapters, but have not really known where to start… You are at the right place, friend!
We will learn about the key elements of launching your private practice and the activities I’ve learnt to be most helpful in starting and growing a private practice successfully. We are going to explore local licensing in South Africa (there are many different options), effective marketing for launch and growth, supervision and professional development that works, self-regulation as a counselor at the start of their journey and mindset approaches that produce the best results in growth of a practice. This is a course for aspiring licensed counselors, whether you’re ready to apply for a counseling lisence, have recently started counseling or are earlier in your journey. It is both an educational and practically personal workshop.
NB: all my email subscribers receive 5% off their first order, claim yours here: https://candiceclark.co.za/shop/
Testimonials about this webinar workshop:
- “Candice touched on topics that I thought I would never get information about I am excited to start building towards starting my practice.”
- “I was so confused about what to do with my psychology degree and felt overwhelmed, but now I have an idea of where to start.”
- “Very informative and helped me clear some doubts I had on where to start.”
- “Thank you especially for marketing advice!”
- “Before this session I felt demotivated and was looking at other career options and now I feel motivated and inspired to continue down this path. Thank you!”
- “It helped me understand the options available to me and to feel more inspired and motivated to have my own private practice. Thank you!”
- “It made starting a practice feel more manageable.”
- “Learning about stuff they did not teach us during my degree. If I knew these different routes earlier, it would have helped so much.”
Purchase this course to receive 8 weeks access to the recording PLUS an attendance certificate (should you require it for CPD application purposes or otherwise)! Once purchased you will receive a personal details form (including liability waiver) that you’ll need to complete to receive access.
About your host:
Cands (your host) is a licenced counsellor and yoga therapist that that specialises in trauma and mental health. She has worked with numerous individuals and on group therapy programs in South Africa and internationally, supporting the recovery from psychological trauma. She has grown a busy private practice, and thoroughly enjoys supporting other aspiring counselors in launching and growing their practices effectively.
Ts & Cs:
By purchasing this you are agreeing to the following terms.
- This webinar workshop is for your individual personal use, and therefore copying, distribution or otherwise sharing of the recording is not permitted.
- The recording is only available for 8 weeks.
- Please mail us once completed for a copy of your attendance certificate.
- No refund or credit note is provided if you exit the webinar workshop or do not attend or complete the webinar workshop.