About the course:
This is a recorded, 8 week yoga class course on the anatomy of trauma. You are welcome to move through the 8 classes at your own pace (you will have access to the course for 8 weeks). Trauma can disrupt many different body systems and muscle groups. In this course, we will learn about and work through the different common physical areas that can be affected by trauma. This is a course for yoga practitioners of any level, who would like to systematically learn about the different areas of the body affected by trauma and the therapeutic yoga tools which can be applied to these areas. It is both an educational and practically personal course. NB: all my email subscribers receive 5% off their first order, claim yours here: https://candiceclark.co.za/shop/
We move gently, carefully and there is no expectation for you to partake in every movement. Trauma recovery is also choosing what feels most nourishing to you. You are more than welcome to opt out at any stage, and simply observe.
- Cost: ZAR 790.00
- Next steps: Purchase this course, and once booked you will receive a personal details form (including liability waiver) that you’ll need to complete to receive access to the course. You’ll then receive 8 weeks access to the course, a total of 8 recorded yoga classes. The 8 weeks access is a calculated from date of purchase.
Over the 8 classes, we explore different areas of our physical bodies impacted by trauma. This is done via a 1 hour yoga class with clear therapeutic focus and related educational content. Beginners in yoga are welcome!
- “I most enjoyed the info at the start of each practise relating to how trauma is stored in that part of the body.”
- “It helped give me the space to process a lot of hurt and pain, both physical and emotional. Helped me to release lots of tension in my pelvic area, which was contributing to digestive issues. Was feeling very stuck before doing this course and all the movement and sessions have given me the space to process and help me move forward.”
- “It opened a new world of yoga to me that I never thought I would enjoy but I love it and am so for it!”
- “I loved the quiet time it allowed me to feel into my body.”
- “This programme helped me understand the nature of trauma. And how to heal by being kind to myself and your body. To make a choice for what is good for my body. It helped me to slow down and be gentle with myself.i will continue with the next stage of the course because I want this work to be engrained in me. Thank you ever so much.”
- “I learnt how to make nourishing choices for myself.”
- “Having Candice as my teacher. She treated everyone with compassion, understanding and kindness. I loved that it never felt overwhelming.”
- “This course helped me to listen to my body. Be more aware of what it’s saying & holding and learning that I can create space for those areas to be and also that I have control of what comes into heart space and can protect it.”
- “This program helped me to discover trauma in my own body and how to release it. It also helped me to guide gentler yoga classes and guide clients with more compassion and care.”
About your host:
Cands is a licensed counsellor and yoga therapist that specializes in trauma. She has worked with many, many individuals one on one and in group therapy programs looking to recover from traumatic experiences and post-traumatic stress. Through these professional experiences and advanced academic training, Cands has in-depth knowledge of where trauma often seems to show up physically. As well as the therapeutic tools that support release of these areas. She can’t wait to teach you what she knows, and support you on your healing journey!
Ts & Cs:
By purchasing this course you are agreeing to the following terms.
- This course is for your individual personal use, and therefore copying, distribution or otherwise sharing of the recordings are not permitted.
- Recordings are only available for the duration of the course, 8 weeks from date of purchase.
- No refund is applicable for this course once purchased.