About the course:
This is a 2 hour, online webinar workshop designed to provide an introduction to the trauma-sensitive yoga poses that are foundational to supporting a trauma recovery journey.
We will learn about the key elements of a trauma-sensitive yoga practice, how to facilitate in a way that is safe and empowering, and the trauma-sensitive yoga poses that we have seen to be most effective over and over again in our group therapy programs. This is a course for trauma survivors, yoga students and aspiring trauma-sensitive yoga facilitators of any level, who would like to deepen their knowledge in this area. Beginners are welcome! It is both an educational and practically personal course.
NB: all my email subscribers receive 5% off their first order, claim yours here: https://candiceclark.co.za/shop/
Testimonials about this webinar workshop:
- “Simple skills that I can use for myself, as well assist with regulation for my clients. I am a psychologist and primarily practice talk therapy – but there are also useful skills I can use and teach my clients. I also really liked that it is grounded in science and research.”
- “I really, really enjoyed seeing the poses. Explaining them is one thing, but a visual representation very much helped me understand how a class may work.”
- “How soft Candice is, and being able to see and learn how you need to treat yourself and even treat your clients…with care and making sure you help them and make them comfortable.”
- “I most enjoyed how accessible it felt to me, in every way,”
- “Very interactive and insightful.”
- “Thank you, I really enjoyed the session and the explanation of the poses and your knowledge. It is so clear you are so passionate about this.”
- “The understanding of intention and purpose and trauma-informed experience was really fascinating and useful for me.”
Purchase this course to receive 8 weeks access to the recording PLUS an attendance certificate (should you require it for CPD application purposes or otherwise)! Once purchased you will receive a personal details form (including liability waiver) that you’ll need to complete to receive access.
About your host:
Cands is a licensed counsellor and yoga therapist that that specialises in trauma and mental health. She has worked with numerous individuals and on group therapy programs in South Africa and internationally, supporting the recovery from psychological trauma. Through these professional experiences and advanced academic training, Cands has in-depth knowledge of trauma, trauma recovery theory and just how nervous system informed approaches can powerfully support trauma recovery. She can’t wait to teach you what she knows, and support you on your learning journey!
Ts & Cs:
By purchasing this you are agreeing to the following terms.
- This webinar workshop is for your individual personal use, and therefore copying, distribution or otherwise sharing of the recording is not permitted.
- The recording is only available for 8 weeks.
- Please mail us once completed for a copy of your attendance certificate.
- No refund or credit note is provided if you exit the webinar workshop or do not attend or complete the webinar workshop.