Welcome to our short course in trauma counseling! We are looking so forward to hosting you.
This is a 6 week, 15 hour training, conducted entirely online. It is designed and lead by Cands, directly. It will take place from 10 April – 15 May ’24. You can find all necessary information, requirements, options for payment plans and FAQs here: https://candiceclark.co.za/short-course-trauma-counseling/. You are more than welcome to contact us directly for any questions you have too, at email@example.com
Once you have booked and paid, we will be in touch with a personal details form (including liability waiver). Your spot in this exciting, signature training will be confirmed once payment has cleared in our account and the personal details form has been completed. NB: all my email subscribers receive 5% off their first order, claim yours here: https://candiceclark.co.za/shop/
See you in class soon!
Testimonials about this course:
- “Candice was an incredible teacher, she has always been so gentle and kind and very knowledgeable and understanding which really helps someone like me who is a complete beginner at this, she always made me feel comfortable.”
- “I loved learning more about the trauma vortex and how the brain works with trauma survivors.”
- “I truly enjoyed the scientific info between the nervous systems and how this manifests physically in the client during various phases in the counselling session. It was really interesting as it enabled me to understand the client better in order to create safe spaces. I value safe spaces as a sacred place now.”
- “I most enjoyed the application of theory to the actual counselling space.”
- “The Trauma Counselling Model. I believe that using that model specifically made trauma counselling a lot easier and more understandable.”
- “The training was extremely informative and very beneficial both professionally and personally. it was an incredible journey and I’m so happy to be more equipped to help and hold people in this space.”
- “This is an incredibly valuable course that I think anyone can benefit from. Candice is very kind and informative and I appreciate her time and work she puts in.”
By booking you agree to the following refund terms and conditions:
- We will happily issue you with a 75% refund (via EFT) should you cancel or notify us that you will not be able to attend this training at least 60 days prior to the program start date.
- We will happily issue you with a 50% credit note to use for any of our products and services (valid for 12 months), should you cancel or notify us that you will not be able to attend this training within 30 – 60 days of the program start date.
- No refund or credit note is provided if you cancel within 30 days of the program start date or exit the program or do not finish the program within the allocated course dates.