About the course:
This is a 2 hour, online webinar workshop where we provide an introduction to trauma, and the hope that trauma-sensitive yoga provides to trauma survivors.
We will learn about the key elements of trauma, trauma recovery theory, and trauma-sensitive yoga. This is a webinar workshop for yoga teachers, mental health professionals, health practitioners and the simply curious, who would like to deepen their knowledge in this area. Beginners are welcome! NB: all my email subscribers receive 5% off their first order, claim yours here: https://candiceclark.co.za/shop/
Testimonials about this workshop:
- “I most enjoyed the manner in which the information was delivered, super easy to comprehend.”
- “I know 100% more than I did 2 hrs ago!”
- “I didn’t feel I was being spoken down to. It was inclusive and friendly.”
- “The facilitator was very intentional about making it a safe space for us in more ways than one.”
- “Thank you for the wonderful opportunity, it was very informative.”
Purchase this course to receive 8 weeks access to the recording PLUS an attendance certificate (should you require it for CPD application purposes or otherwise)! Once purchased you will receive a personal details form (including liability waiver) that you’ll need to complete to receive access.
About your host:
Cands is a licensed counsellor and yoga therapist that specializes in trauma and mental health. She has worked with many, many individuals one on one and in group therapy programs looking to recover from traumatic experiences and post-traumatic stress. Through these professional experiences and advanced academic training, Cands has in-depth knowledge of trauma, trauma recovery theory and just how yoga can powerfully support trauma recovery. She can’t wait to teach you what she knows, and support you on your healing journey!
Ts & Cs:
By purchasing this course you are agreeing to the following terms.
- This webinar workshop is for your individual personal use, and therefore copying, distribution or otherwise sharing of the recording is not permitted.
- The recording is only available for 8 weeks.
- Please mail us once completed for a copy of your attendance certificate.
- No refund or credit note is provided if you exit the course or do not attend or complete the webinar workshop.