About the course:
This is a 1.5 hour, online webinar workshop where we will be providing an introduction to course creation for counselors. Counselors in private practice can often feel that their income is limited to their hourly sessions and how many hours they have available for this. Or that they require an additional income stream to financially boost their private practice activities. What many counselors don’t always know is that there is a wonderful, fulfilling, highly effective method to increasing income and adding a valuable income stream to their practice.
We’ll be covering an introduction to:
- Idea formation and market research.
- Course outline planning, and content development.
- DIY educational platform hosting online (hint: it’s cheap).
- Key marketing activities to promote and sell spots on your course.
- Nurturing a community of raving fans!
- Pivoting courses into ongoing, passive streams of income.
All counselors, mental health professionals, as well as the simply curious are welcome to join us! NB: all my email subscribers receive 5% off their first order, claim yours here: https://candiceclark.co.za/shop/
Testimonials about similar webinar workshops:
- “I loved how knowledgeable Cands was. She is confident and believes in the research and her experiences. With the slides, and the presentation, examples etc it felt like I received an incredible university level lecture.”
- “Very interesting and well-presented!”
- “The material was made accessible, which is superb given the scope of what needed to be condensed into the timeframe. I also appreciated that it was not rushed, and that questions were taken and responded to throughout.”
- “You were brilliant. Your knowledge was top notch. Really really enjoyed this webinar.”
- “Thank you so much for all your generous knowledge sharing!”
Purchase this workshop to receive 8 weeks access to the recording PLUS an attendance certificate (should you require it for CPD application purposes or otherwise)! Once purchased you will receive a personal details form (including liability waiver) that you’ll need to complete to receive access.
About your host:
Cands is a licensed counsellor and yoga therapist that specialises in trauma and mental health. She has worked with numerous individuals and on group therapy programs in South Africa and internationally, supporting the recovery from psychological trauma. She has developed and hosted a number of well-known, popular courses, training programs and workshops for mental health professionals, and trauma survivors. She is well-versed in successful mental health course development, marketing and facilitation.
Ts & Cs:
By purchasing this you are agreeing to the following terms.
- This webinar workshop is for your individual personal use, and therefore copying, distribution or otherwise sharing of the recording is not permitted.
- The recording is only available for 8 weeks.
- Please mail us once completed for a copy of your attendance certificate.
- No refund or credit note is provided if you exit the course or do not attend or complete the course.