Welcome to our signature trauma-sensitive yoga facilitator training, level 2! We are looking so forward to hosting you.
This is a 50-hour training, conducted entirely online. It is designed and lead by Cands, directly. It will take place from 16 May – 29 August ’24. You can find all necessary information, requirements, options for payment plans and FAQs here: https://candiceclark.co.za/trauma-sensitive-yoga-teacher-training/. You are more than welcome to contact us directly for any questions you have too, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have booked and paid, we will be in touch with a personal details form (including liability waiver). Your spot in this exciting, signature training will be confirmed once payment has cleared in our account and the personal details form has been completed. NB: all my email subscribers receive 5% off their first order, claim yours here: https://candiceclark.co.za/shop/
Testimonials about this training program:
- “Candice is really an expert in her field. This program is truly a magical experience.”
- “I enjoyed pretty much everything.Theory sessions were intense and so informative. I learnt so much. I gained so much knowledge that I will be able to take out into the world and share with others.”
- “I really enjoyed the practical teaching and the developing of my own 4-week TSY program.”
- “The in-depth, evidence-based, academic focus, I loved.”
- “I would change nothing about this training program!”
See you in class soon!
By booking you agree to the following refund terms and conditions:
- We will happily issue you with a 75% refund (via EFT) should you cancel or notify us that you will not be able to attend this training at least 60+ days prior to the program start date.
- We will happily issue you with a 50% credit note to use for any of our products and services (valid for 12 months), should you cancel or notify us that you will not be able to attend this training within 30 – 60 days of the program start date.
- No refund or credit note is provided if you cancel within 30 days of the program start date or exit the program or do not finish the program within the allocated course dates.