About the course:
This is 2.5 hour, online course where we will be providing an introduction to nurturing emotional regulation with yoga. This includes a 1.5 hour theory class and a 1 hour pre-recorded yoga class.
We will learn about the key elements of emotional regulation, how they can be used effectively in a trauma recovery journey and how working with the body through yoga and help us to nurture these elements into being. This is a course for yoga teachers, mental health professionals, health practitioners and the simply curious, who would like to deepen their knowledge in this area. Beginners are welcome! NB: all my email subscribers receive 5% off their first order, claim yours here: https://candiceclark.co.za/shop/
Testimonials about this course:
- “I loved the way in which Candice explained easily digestible, little nuggets of gold.”
- “I wish all therapists did this course as part of their training.”
- “It was easy to understand and very engaging.”
- “It was very interactive, and I learned a lot.”
- “Such a beautiful course, was a great experience and already want to invite all my fiends to the next one.”
- “Thanks again for another fascinating session!”
- “I really enjoyed learning about titrations and actually the power of nourishing distractions balanced with reflecting and processing an event.”
- “It was very informative and interactive at the same time since the presentation was very well done and had a good balance between including enough to follow along with but not too much to overwhelm or too little to be too vague.”
Purchase this course to receive 8 weeks access to the recording PLUS an attendance certificate (should you require it for CPD application purposes or otherwise)! Once purchased you will receive a personal details form (including liability waiver) that you’ll need to complete to receive access.
About your host:
Cands is a licensed counsellor and yoga therapist that specializes in trauma and mental health. She has worked with many, many individuals one on one and in group therapy programs looking to recover from traumatic experiences and post-traumatic stress. Through these professional experiences and advanced academic training, Cands has in-depth knowledge of trauma, trauma recovery theory and just how yoga can powerfully support trauma recovery. She can’t wait to teach you what she knows, and support you on your healing journey!
Ts & Cs:
By purchasing this course you are agreeing to the following terms.
- This course is for your individual personal use, and therefore copying, distribution or otherwise sharing of the recording is not permitted.
- The recording is only available for 8 weeks.
- Please mail us once completed for a copy of your attendance certificate.
- No refund or credit note is provided if you exit the course or do not attend or complete the course.