About the course:
This is a 8 week recorded, yoga class course centred on the key elements of post-traumatic growth. Trauma can be a highly disruptive, devastating experience. It can cause us to lose sight of meaning, joy, presence and hope. We can struggle with our self-confidence, our relationships with others and how to make meaning of highly stressful life events. Restoring these areas are vitally important as we move from our experiences and into transformational healing. In this 8 week yoga class course, we will learn about the key elements of post-traumatic growth, and how we can use our yoga practice to nurture them into being. This is a course for yoga practitioners of any level, who would like to learn about post-traumatic growth and how their yoga practice can support their healing journey. It is both an educational and practically personal course. NB: all my email subscribers receive 5% off their first order, claim yours here: https://candiceclark.co.za/shop/
We will be moving gently, carefully and there is no expectation for you to partake in every movement. Trauma recovery is also choosing what feels most nourishing to you. You are more than welcome to opt out at any stage, and simply observe. Over the 8 weeks together, we will explore post-traumatic growth and how our yoga practice can be a powerful tool to nurture this into being. This will be done via a 1 hour yoga class with clear therapeutic focus and related educational content. Beginners in yoga are welcome!
RSVP: Purchase this course to join us. Once booked you will receive a personal details form that you’ll need to complete to attend, as well as the recordings access.
Testimonials about this course:
- “I loved the kindness and slow pace of the sessions.”
- “This program supported me in feeling empowered within my body, mind and very importantly MY HEART.”
- “This course helped me to slow down, settle into my body, and allow feelings to surface.”
- “I would change absolutely nothing about this course.”
About your host:
Cands is a licensed counsellor and yoga therapist that specializes in trauma. She has worked with many, many individuals one on one and in group therapy programs looking to recover from traumatic experiences and post-traumatic stress. Through these professional experiences and advanced academic training, Cands has in-depth knowledge of trauma, trauma recovery theory and just how yoga can powerfully support trauma recovery. She can’t wait to teach you what she knows, and support you on your healing journey!
Ts & Cs:
By purchasing this course you are agreeing to the following terms.
- This workshop is for your individual personal use, and therefore copying, distribution or otherwise sharing of the recordings are not permitted.
- The recordings are only available for the duration of the course (8 weeks).
- The product is not eligible for a refund or exchange.