About the course:
This is a 8 week yoga class course centred on the key elements of post-traumatic growth. Trauma can be a highly disruptive, devastating experience. It can cause us to lose sight of meaning, joy, presence and hope. We can struggle with our self-confidence, our relationships with others and how to make meaning of highly stressful life events. Restoring these areas are vitally important as we move from our experiences and into transformational healing. In this 8 week yoga class course, we will learn about the key elements of post-traumatic growth, and how we can use our yoga practice to nurture them into being. This is a course for yoga practitioners of any level, who would like to learn about post-traumatic growth and how their yoga practice can support their healing journey. It is both an educational and practically personal course. NB: all my email subscribers receive 5% off their first order, claim yours here: https://candiceclark.co.za/shop/
We will be moving gently, carefully and there is no expectation for you to partake in every movement. Trauma recovery is also choosing what feels most nourishing to you. You are more than welcome to opt out at any stage, and simply observe.
- Dates & times: Friday mornings 8am – 9am SAST (recordings available for duration of course), 25 March ’22 – 13 May ’22.
- Location: Online, via Zoom (recording will be made available within 24 hours of each class, for the full duration of the course, at no extra cost for those that have purchased the course).
- RSVP: Purchase this course to join us. Once booked you will receive a personal details form (including liability waiver) that you’ll need to complete to attend. You’ll be invited to our community WA group (option to join broadcast-only group will be provided). Zoom links for the live sessions will follow in the 2 WA groups.
Over the 8 weeks together, we will explore post-traumatic growth and how our yoga practice can be a powerful tool to nurture this into being. This will be done via a 1 hour yoga class with clear therapeutic focus and related educational content. Beginners in yoga are welcome!
About your host:
Cands is a licensed counsellor and yoga therapist that specializes in trauma. She has worked with many, many individuals one on one and in group therapy programs looking to recover from traumatic experiences and post-traumatic stress. Through these professional experiences and advanced academic training, Cands has in-depth knowledge of trauma, trauma recovery theory and just how yoga can powerfully support trauma recovery. She can’t wait to teach you what she knows, and support you on your healing journey!
There will be a recording of each class for those that can’t attend live, for the full duration of the course (and you are welcome to still ask Cands questions during the course if you haven’t been able to attend live).
Ts & Cs:
By purchasing this course you are agreeing to the following terms.
- This workshop is for your individual personal use, and therefore copying, distribution or otherwise sharing of the recordings are not permitted.
- The recordings are only available for the duration of the course.
- Our standard refund terms apply:
- We will happily issue you with a 50% credit note to use for any of our products and services (valid for 12 months), should you cancel or notify us that you will not be able to attend this course within 30 – 60 days of the course start date.
- No refund or credit note is provided if you cancel within 30 days of the course start date or exit the course or do not attend or complete the course.