This is an introductory, 2 hour, recorded webinar workshop for those interested in somatic (body-based) approaches to counselling and coaching. In this workshop, some of the core concepts of somatic approaches to counselling and coaching, and utilising breathwork and gentle somatic movements as counselling and coaching interventions. You’ll leave with techniques you can utilise with your clients right away! NB: all my email subscribers receive 5% off their first order, claim yours here: https://candiceclark.co.za/shop/
Testimonials about this workshop:
- “I most appreciated how informative it was, especially for someone who had little to no knowledge at the start.”
- “I loved all the concrete examples that can directly be incorporated.”
- “I most enjoyed learning practical skills to connect body and mind.”
- “I really enjoyed how you brought your own authentic self into the workshop and shared with us a bit about your traumas and how your healing journey began.”
- “I liked how practical it was – really looking forward to using some of the techniques in sessions.”
- “I liked the different techniques provided.”
- “I most enjoyed Candice! Very authentic & engaging.”
- “I enjoyed learning the questions to ask to clients to help them take note of what is happening in their bodies and mind and how connected it is.”
By purchasing this recorded webinar workshop you are agreeing to the following terms:
- This product is not eligible for refund.
- This recorded webinar workshop is for your individual personal use, and you are not permitted to copy it, distribute or otherwise share it.
- You are only able to download once, and the link expires within 30 days of purchase.
If you’d like a certificate of completion (for CPD points application or otherwise), please pop me an email here: https://candiceclark.co.za/contact/