This is a special discounted bundle offer just for those considering becoming a trauma counsellor. It has been thoughtfully put together as an introduction to the field and practice of trauma counseling. It includes:
- 1 x 8 week access to the introduction to trauma counseling webinar wokshop (2 hours).
- 1 x 8 week access to the post-traumatic growth yoga class course (8 hours).
- 1 x supervision session with Cands (this can be used to ask questions and explore the options of becoming a trauma counsellor).
About the introduction to trauma counseling webinar workshop (2 hours):
This is a 2 hour, online webinar workshop where we will be providing an introduction to trauma, trauma recovery theory and effective, nervous system informed trauma counseling. You will leave with new knowledge and tools that you can use in your counselling practice right away.
About the post-traumatic growth yoga class course (8 hours):
This is a 8 week recorded, yoga class course centred on the key elements of post-traumatic growth. Trauma can be a highly disruptive, devastating experience. It can cause us to lose sight of meaning, joy, presence and hope. In this 8 week yoga class course, we will learn about the key elements of post-traumatic growth, and how we can use our yoga practice to nurture them into being. This is a course for yoga practitioners of any level, who would like to learn about post-traumatic growth and how their yoga practice can support their healing journey.
About the supervision session with Cands (1 hour, online, via Zoom):
Supervision is a formal process of professional support and learning which enables individual counsellors to develop knowledge and competence, and is acknowledged to be a life-long process.Aspiring and qualified counsellors are encouraged to engage in regular supervision. In a supervision session the following, as relevant and required by the supervisee, is discussed:
- Nurturance and development of core counseling skills.
- Challenges that have arisen in counsling, and related programs.
- Problem-solving and the development of resilience.
- Career growth as a counselor.
- Private practice and business growth.
The role of a supervisor is to create an encouraging, collaborative relationship that allows you to professionally thrive as a facilitator.
About your host and yoga therapist:
Cands is a licensed counselor and yoga therapist that specializes in trauma. She has worked with many, many individuals one-on-one and in group therapy programs looking to recover from traumatic experiences and post-traumatic stress. Through these professional experiences and advanced academic training, Cands has in-depth knowledge of trauma, trauma recovery theory and just how breathwork, mindful meditation and therapeutic movement can powerfully support trauma recovery. She can’t wait to teach you what she knows, and support you on your learning journey!
Ts & Cs:
By purchasing this discounted bundle you are agreeing to the following terms.
- All elements included are for your individual personal use, and therefore copying, distribution or otherwise sharing of the recordings, manual or any other assets of information are not permitted.
- A personal details form (including liability waiver & intake assessment for private session) is required to gain access to all components listed above.
- The recordings are only available for the duration period stated above.
- The supervision session needs to be scheduled within 3 months of the purchase date.
- This discounted bundle is not eligible for refund or exchange of any other products / services.
- All components of the relevant workshop (attendance of all sessions via recording) need to be completed within 8 weeks of the purchase date for you to graduate successfully, and receive your course completion certificate. Please reach out to us once completed for your certificate.