This is a special discounted bundle offer just for those considering becoming a trauma-sensitive yoga facilitator. It has been thoughtfully put together as an introduction to the field and practice of facilitating. It includes:
- 1 x 8 week access to the trauma-sensitive breathwork and mindfulness course (5 hours) + short training manual.
- 1 x 8 week access to the webinar workshop: what makes trauma-sensitive yoga unique (1h15).
- 1 x supervision session with Cands (this can be used to ask questions and explore the options of becoming a trauma-sensitive yoga facilitator).
About the trauma-sensitive breathwork and mindfulness course (5 hours):
This is a 5 hour, online short course on the core components of trauma-sensitive breathwork and mindfulness. Breathwork and mindful meditation can provide wonderful benefits to trauma-survivors when facilitated in a trauma-sensitive way. You will leave the course with a greatly improved theoretical foundation of trauma and working with trauma survivors in somatic practices, as well as practical, trauma-sensitive breathwork and mindfulness tools that you can start using right away.
About the webinar workshop – what makes trauma-sensitive unique (1h15):
This is an introductory, 1h15, recorded webinar workshop for those interested in the academic research that supports the use of trauma-sensitive yoga. In this workshop, we dive into what makes it unique, why it works and the reasons it is fast-becoming a popular option for trauma survivors globally.
About the supervision session with Cands (1 hour, online, via Zoom):
Supervision is a formal process of professional support and learning which enables individual TSY facilitators to develop knowledge and competence, and is acknowledged to be a life-long process.Aspiring and qualified TSY facilitators are encouraged to engage in regular supervision. In a supervision session the following, as relevant and required by the supervisee, is discussed:
- Nurturance and development of core TSY facilitation skills.
- Challenges that have arisen in facilitating TSY, and related programs.
- Problem-solving and the development of resilience.
- Career growth as a TSY facilitator.
- TSY practice and business growth.
The role of a supervisor is to create an encouraging, collaborative relationship that allows you to professionally thrive as a TSY facilitator.
About your host and yoga therapist:
Cands is a licensed counselor and yoga therapist that specializes in trauma. She has worked with many, many individuals one-on-one and in group therapy programs looking to recover from traumatic experiences and post-traumatic stress. Through these professional experiences and advanced academic training, Cands has in-depth knowledge of trauma, trauma recovery theory and just how breathwork, mindful meditation and therapeutic movement can powerfully support trauma recovery. She can’t wait to teach you what she knows, and support you on your learning journey!
Ts & Cs:
By purchasing this discounted bundle you are agreeing to the following terms.
- All elements included are for your individual personal use, and therefore copying, distribution or otherwise sharing of the recordings, manual or any other assets of information are not permitted.
- A personal details form (including liability waiver & intake assessment for private session) is required to gain access to all components listed above.
- The recordings are only available for the duration period stated above.
- The supervision session needs to be scheduled within 3 months of the purchase date.
- This discounted bundle is not eligible for refund or exchange of any other products / services.
- All components of the relevant course and workshop (attendance of all sessions via recording) need to be completed within 8 weeks of the purchase date for you to graduate successfully, and receive your course completion certificate. Please reach out to us once completed for your certificate.